May Favorites!

These last few days have been a roller coaster of emotions... the biggest milestone of the week being that i have left school! At a bit of a loss as of what to do with myself apart from revise and mourn about the fact that i will never see the boy i like ever again.. but anyways, favorites.
 So for my leaving assembly i decided to try out a pair of false eyelashes to give my confidence a bit of a kick and especially when crying they wont smudge streak etc so i tried on the Katy Perry lashes last night. oh my.
Benefit crease less cream eye shadow/liner- using as an eyeliner, in shade 'towne car' which i believe has been discontinued..? anyway lovely product.
Eylure eyelash adhesive - I don't know guys. it just, like, works.. nothing to say about it but had to include it.
Barry m dazzle dust in 39 (tan) - my first Barry m dazzle dust and with my big green eyes the brown just compliments it perfectly. defiantly getting more of those, the colour payoff is gorgeous too.
Natural collection blush in Pink Cloud - i have naturally red undertones to my skin and this pink just gives me a natural flush and quite natural too, i'm in love.



(blurry picture, sorry!)
hayley xo

Comments

Popular Posts