prom makeup

 To say it was raining on the day, my makeup stayed perfectly and just my hair went curly and big (below) oops! fortunately i like that messy but pretty look and it suited me actually (thank god)...


Prom was a bit of a disaster, i broke my baby toe on my right foot so couldnt wear my darling topshop sugar heels which make me feel a million dollars :( but all was well as i had fun and getting ready was the best part!
so heres the makeup i wore on the day.

face: Estee Lauder Double wear foundation
Mac studio sculpt foundation
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer (phew, mouthful!)
No7 powder in the palest, translucent i believe
Natural collection blush in Peach Melba

eyes: lancome hypnose drama
max factor false lash effect
topshop eyelash curlers
topshop eye kohl - in coal
chanel quad in mystic eyes
nails: opi mini just a red colour :)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts