Manchestah.

When i stay overnight somewhere, I always think I need to take everything with me, like everything, i annoy myself with it. But I've learnt I really really don't need to and have managed to narrow down my necessities and I'm not lumping three massive bags around when i go anywhere, so now I only carry one and i really do not know how i filled three over-night bags (cough, probably from playing too much Left for Dead and thinking there is going to be a zombie apocalypse at any minute and then i will need a change of 10 outfits :D).
I recently stopped at Manchester overnight and i thought i would share what i brought with me; Make-up wise. It was just shopping so i wanted to be comfortable, but wear my make-up would last.
 I got my hair cut with layers and what have you, not sure if I like it..
 My nail varnish is Barry M- Crush and my jumper is from Primark on sale for £3.
 I took my real techniques Expert Face brush for foundation, Mac 130 brush for concealer, No7 intelligent colour foundation in light mixed with Max Factor Weightless foundation in Light ivory. For my eyes I took a blending brush (Topshop) and a compact brush to pack on the colour, I took my YSL wet n' dry Palette in #2...
 My all time favourite Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, Seventeen phwoarr paint in fair, Maybelline Falsies waterproof, Gosh eyebrow pencil in black/brown, collection eyeliner felt tip (I absolutely love this It's good for beginners), and last but not least, L'Oreal telescopic, for my lower lashes.

Lacking in makeup inspiration lately, so please do link any face of the day posts or anything like that, I love seeing them :)
xx 

Comments

Popular Posts